This is mostly just a placeholder page for the moment. I have a bunch of works-in-progress related to the Commodore 64 and I will be storing them under this tab. Someday.
I am the same Myles Skinner that is mentioned in a couple of places in the comp.sys.cbm FAQ. I used to answer questions about GEOS, and I maintained the North American BBS directory in the mid-nineties.
Also, while it's not a Commodore project, I invite you to check out my 6502 virtual machine simulator 650vue. It doesn't replicate any real-world Commodore device but the design drew some inspiration from the KIM-1 and the early PETs.
- Commodore (CBM) 8-Bit Magazine Index
- The Commodore 8-Bit Magazine Index is a catalogue of articles published in Commodore-centric magazines, running the gamut from Compute!'s Gazette to Commodore World. The index is hosted elsewhere; this site hosts a landing page that acts as a permalink.
- Printable Gazette Disk PDFs
- I prepared new PDF versions of all 14 issues of the Gazette Disk. I may have gone a little overboard with this project, but the results are fun.
- Coming Soon
- We'll get there eventually.